♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Makes 1 Cocktail
2 tablespoons salt
2 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons The Casa Market Hibiscus Marmalade
2 ounces freshly squeezed orange juice
1 ½ ounces Tequila Blanca
1 teaspoon agave
Squeeze of lime
Candied Hibiscus, for garnish, optional
1. Combine the salt and sugar in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
2. Transfer the salt mixture to a small rimmed plate.
3. Using a lime wedge, moisten the rim of a rocks glass.
4. Dip the rim into the salt mixture.
5. Fill the cup with ice.
6. Combine the The Casa Market Hibiscus Marmalade, orange juice, tequila, agave and lime in a cocktail shaker.
7. Fill with ice and shake well to combine.
8. Strain the drink into the prepared glass.
9. Garnish with candied hibiscus and serve immediately