- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour, plus more for greasing
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 7 oz. European or European-style butter,
- softened, plus more for greasing
- 1 ¾ cups sugar
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons The Casa Market Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup whole milk
- ½ cup buttermilk
Buttery Glaze, recipe follows
1. Combine all ingredients and mix well to create a smooth glaze. The finished product should be relatively thick, but still run slightly. If it is too loose, add a tad more sugar.
2. Use glaze immediately. Allow the glaze to set before serving.